Want to see your next event listed here? Email an announcement with details to email@example.com.
• Lunch is served to senior citizens noon-1 p.m. at the Elma Senior Center (100 W. Main St. in Elma). Donations accepted.
• Pool table open to seniors at the Elma Senior Center, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
• Bingo is held at the Elma Senior Center on the second and fourth Thursdays.
• Sewing at the Elma Senior Center, 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• Al-Anon meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Road, Elma). For more information, call (360) 482-8005.
• “The Most Excellent Way,” a faith-based recovery support meeting sponsored by Calvary Chapel of Montesano, meets every Monday, 6 p.m.-7 p.m., at The Center, (303 W. Pioneer Ave. in Montesano). For more information call (360) 249-2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GriefShare Meeting, at 7 p.m. on Thursdays at Montesano Church of God, 317 E. Spruce St. in Montesano.
• Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support group meetings held every third Tuesday, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen (420 N. Broadway St.). For information call Helen Morning Star, (360) 533-2277.
• The Grays Harbor ACLU meets the third Wednesday of every month for a potluck at 6 p.m. at Events on Emerson (212 4th St. in Hoquiam).
• Olympic Area Agency on Aging presents every third Thursday of the month Family Caregivers Support Group. 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Rd. in Elma). For more information call (360) 538-2458.
• Schafer Meadows Fiber Arts Guild holds a monthly meeting the second Wednesday of each month, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Elma. Bring a dish to pass. A potluck lunch will be held at noon. Open to the public.
• TOPS Club, Inc. WA 1522 has private weigh-in from 6 p.m.-6:30 p.m. every Thursday in the forestry meeting room at 310 W. Spruce Ave. (on the second floor). Meetings follow at 6:30 p.m. Everyone is invited. For more information call (360) 581-3835.
Thursday, May 17
• Veterans Advisory Board will hold a special meeting at 9 a.m. at the Pearsall Building Olympics Meeting Room in Aberdeen.
Friday, May 18
• Blue Meadowz performs at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino’s Ocean Lounge 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Also on Saturday, May 19.
• See an iris garden in bloom. Louis Ross has announced that his Elma iris garden is expect to bloom today. The garden can be seen from the street, 304 North 11th Street.
Saturday, May 19
• The Montesano Community Center will host its annual Spring Fling — dinner, and silent, live and dessert auctions. Contact the center for more information. Tickets are limited.
• The annual Home and Garden Show returns to the Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds and Event Center 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Also on May 20 at the same time. Sponsored by WSU Master Gardeners of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties.
• A foraging walking tour with Timberland Library at Grays Harbor College 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. Discover edible pickings native to the locale in a walking tour guided by natural historian Ted Elson.
• Lake Quinault Museum’s 7th annual Armed Forces Day open house noon to 4 p.m.
Tuesday, May 22
• Greater Grays Harbor Inc. will host the May Business Forum lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Grays Harbor Country Club. Cost is $20 for members or $25 for nonmembers.
At the libraries
• Tea and Scones at the library, noon to 1 p.m. at Montesano W. H. Abel Memorial Timberland Library. Clare Hollenbaugh, local teashop owner, will prepare a selection of fancy teas and freshly baked scones to be served with a vintage china cup collection. Come as a Downton Abbey character or just as yourself.
Thursday, May 24
• BINGO at Elma Senior Center at 5 p.m.
Monday, May 28
• VFW Post 1948 will hold a memorial service at 11 a.m. at Odd Fellows Cemetery in Elma at the Monument of the Unknown Soldier.
Friday, May 25
• Funaddicts performs at Quinault Beach Resort and Casino’s Ocean Lounge, 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Also on Saturday, May 26.