Want to see your next event listed here? Email an announcement with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Lunch is served to senior citizens noon-1 p.m. at the Elma Senior Center (100 W. Main St. in Elma). Donations accepted.
• Pool table open to seniors at the Elma Senior Center, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
• Bingo is held at the Elma Senior Center on the second and fourth Thursdays.
• Sewing at the Elma Senior Center, 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• Al-Anon meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Road, Elma). For more information, call (360) 482-8005.
• “The Most Excellent Way,” a faith-based recovery support meeting sponsored by Calvary Chapel of Montesano, meets every Monday, 6 p.m.-7 p.m., at The Center, (303 W. Pioneer Ave. in Montesano). For more information call (360) 249-2012 or email email@example.com.
• GriefShare Meeting, at 7 p.m. on Thursdays at Montesano Church of God, 317 E. Spruce St. in Montesano.
• Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support group meetings held every third Tuesday, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen (420 N. Broadway St.). For information call Helen Morning Star, (360) 533-2277.
• The Grays Harbor ACLU meets the third Wednesday of every month for a potluck at 6 p.m. at Events on Emerson (212 4th St. in Hoquiam).
• Olympic Area Agency on Aging presents every third Thursday of the month Family Caregivers Support Group. 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Rd. in Elma). For more information call (360) 538-2458.
• Schafer Meadows Fiber Arts Guild holds a monthly meeting the second Wednesday of each month, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at First Baptist Church in Elma. Bring a dish to pass. A potluck lunch will be held at noon. Open to the public.
• TOPS Club, Inc. WA 1522 has private weigh-in from 6 p.m.-6:30 p.m. every Thursday in the forestry meeting room at 310 W. Spruce Ave. (on the second floor). Meetings follow at 6:30 p.m. Everyone is invited. For more information call (360) 581-3835.
Thursday, April 26
At the libraries
• Montesano W. H. Abel Memorial Timberland Library presents PageTurners Book Discussion, 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. For adults. Join others for a discussion of “Jerry Lee Lewis: His Own Story” by Rick Bragg. New participants always welcome.
• Grays Harbor County Board of Health Quarterly Meeting will be held 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the large meeting room of the Pearsall Building in Aberdeen, 2109 Sumner Ave.
Friday, April 27
• Driftwood Players in Aberdeen present “The Last 5 Years” by Jason Robert Brown, at 7:30 p.m. at Driftwood Playhouse (3rd and I streets in Aberdeen). Also on April 28, May 4, 5, 11 and 12 at the same time. Sunday matinees at 1:30 p.m. on May 6 and 13.
Saturday, April 28
At the libraries
• McCleary Timberland Library presents Saturday Matinees, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. All ages. Movies at the library on the big screen. Bring a comfy pillow and bottled water. Popcorn provided.
• Oakville Timberland Library presents Maker Station Madness, for children grades first through sixth. Build your skills. All materials provided.
Monday, April 30
• The City of McCleary public works crew will be flushing hydrants citywide throughout the week.
• A town hall meeting will be held to discuss the McCleary Economic Development Comprehensive Plan at 6 p.m. at McCleary Elementary School.
Thursday, May 3
• A monthly coffee club will meet 11 a.m.-noon at the Edward Jones office of Brandon Klinger in Montesano (211 S. Main St. suite 1A).
Friday, May 4
• The Elma Citizens Award Recognition Banquet will be held at the Elma Eagles Bangquet Hall. Prime rib dinner, entertainment and silent auction.
• Jenny’s Joggers and Tom’s Trotters Relay for Life team will hold a garage and bake sale, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Country Estates Club House in Montesano (57 Clemons Road). Also at the same time on May 5.
• The Elma Senior Center will hold its board meeting at 1:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 10
• Grays Harbor Christian Women’s Connection will present a luncheon for women of all ages 11:30 a.m. at Immanuel Baptist Church in Hoquiam. Special feature, Hoquiam High School Choir. Cost is $14. RSVP with Marlene (360) 533-4719, or Linda (360) 532-3129.