Montesano Community Center serves lunches at 11:45 a.m. at 314 S. Main St.
Thursday, March 21: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, rolls
Friday, March 22: Clam chowder, rolls
Monday, March 25: Bean soup, cornbread
Tuesday, March 26: Tacos
Wednesday, March 27: Scalloped potatoes with ham, steamed veggies
Thursday, March 28: Costco hotdog, potato salad, beans
Friday, March 29: Pulled pork sandwiches, pasta salad
The suggested donation for lunches in Montesano is $5. All menu items are subject to change.
• Aberdeen, 208 W. Market, Monday-Friday;
• Elma, 100 W. Main St., Monday-Friday;
• Hoquiam, Emerson Manor, 707 Simpson Ave., Monday-Friday;
• Raymond, Pacific County Senior Center, 324 Jackson.
• Oakville, United Methodist Church, Thursdays only with reservations are required through Elma.
Everyone 60 or older is welcome. For more information on activities at the centers, call CCAP at 533-5100, ext. 140.
Thursday, March 21: Reuben sandwich, carrot-raisin salad, fruit cup
Friday, March 22: Cook’s choice
Monday, March 25: Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, winter mix veggies, carrifruit salad
Tuesday, March 26: Cook’s choice soup, egg salad sandwich, Caesar salad, fruit cup
Wednesday, March 27: Macaroni and cheese, mixed veggies, tomato/cucumber salad
Thursday, March 28: Sweet and sour pork over rice, carrots, green salad
Friday, March 29: Baked chicken, broccoli Normandy, spinach salad