Montesano Community Center serves lunches at 11:45 a.m. at 314 S. Main St.
Thursday, April 11: Philly steak sandwich, pasta salad
Friday, April 12: Clam chowder, Jell-O
Monday, April 15: Grilled bacon, cheese and tomato sandwich; chicken noodle soup
Tuesday, April 16: Tacos, refried beans, Spanish rice
Wednesday, April 17: Chili, cornbread
Thursday, April 18: Swedish meatballs, mashed potatoes, mixed veggies
Friday, April 19: Ham
The suggested donation for lunches in Montesano is $5. All menu items are subject to change.
• Aberdeen, 208 W. Market, Monday-Friday;
• Elma, 100 W. Main St., Monday-Friday;
• Hoquiam, Emerson Manor, 707 Simpson Ave., Monday-Friday;
• Raymond, Pacific County Senior Center, 324 Jackson.
• Oakville, United Methodist Church, Thursdays only with reservations are required through Elma.
Everyone 60 or older is welcome. For more information on activities at the centers, call CCAP at 533-5100, ext. 140.
Thursday, April 11: Beef and bean burrito, cauliflower veggies, cucumber and tomato salad
Friday, April 12: Chicken parmesan, red potatoes, mixed veggies
Monday, April 15: Swedish meatballs over noodles, Northwest veggies, Caesar salad
Tuesday, April 16: Ham and veggie quiche, stewed tomatoes
Wednesday, April 17: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli Normandy, green salad
Thursday, April 18: Chicken burger, macaroni salad
Friday, April 19: Ham with pineapple, sweet potatoes, fruit salad, pie