Montesano Community Center serves lunches at 11:45 a.m. at 314 S. Main St.
Thursday, Feb. 28: Italian wedding soup, rolls
Friday, March 1: Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes, roasted carrots
Monday, March 4: Baked potato bar
Tuesday, March 5: Beef stew, roll
Wednesday, March 6: Chicken enchiladas, Spanish rice
Thursday, March 7: Philly steak sandwich, pasta salad
Friday, March 8: Pizza
The suggested donation for lunches in Montesano is $5. All menu items are subject to change.
• Aberdeen, 208 W. Market, Monday-Friday;
• Elma, 100 W. Main St., Monday-Friday;
• Hoquiam, Emerson Manor, 707 Simpson Ave., Monday-Friday;
• Raymond, Pacific County Senior Center, 324 Jackson.
• Oakville, United Methodist Church, Thursdays only with reservations are required through Elma.
Everyone 60 or older is welcome. For more information on activities at the centers, call CCAP at 533-5100, ext. 140.
Thursday, Feb. 28: Soup, egg salad sandwich
Friday, March 1: Tortilla casserole, Mexicali corn, green salad
Monday, March 4: Sausage gravy & biscuit, stewed tomatoes, fruit cup
Tuesday, March 5: Cheese burger, potato salad
Wednesday, March 6: Cook’s choice
Thursday, March 7: Chicken chili, corn bread, Caesar’s salad
Friday, March 8: Tater Tot casserole, broccoli, Waldorf salad