• Stone Soup Artists open mic, every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., at Organics 101 Market in Montesano (316 S. Main St.). Unplugged acoustic originals.
• A featured artist, duo or small group will perform at 9 p.m. every Thursday at Charlie’s Sports Bar in Montesano. To sign up as an artist, contact Wil Russoul, (360) 500-5334.
• Open pool table every Tuesday at the Elma Senior Center, 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Elma Senior Center hosts pinochle every Friday at 10:30 a.m. and Saturday at 7 p.m.
• Al-Anon meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Road, Elma). For more information, call (360) 482-8005.
• “The Most Excellent Way,” a faith-based recovery support meeting sponsored by Calvary Chapel of Montesano, meets every Monday, 6 p.m.-7 p.m., at The Center, (303 W. Pioneer Ave. in Montesano). For more information call (360) 249-2012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• GriefShare Meeting, at 7 p.m. on Thursdays at Montesano Church of God, 317 E. Spruce St. in Montesano.
• Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support group meetings held every third Tuesday, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen (420 N. Broadway St.). For information call Helen Morning Star, (360) 533-2277.
• The Grays Harbor ACLU meets the third Wednesday of every month for a potluck at 6 p.m. at Events on Emerson (212 4th St. in Hoquiam).
•Olympic Area Agency on Aging presents every third Thursday of the month Family Caregivers Support Group. 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Rd. in Elma). For more information call (360) 538-2458.
At the libraries
• Family Storytime. Wednesdays, 10:30-11 a.m. at Elma Timberland Library. Music, movement, and books for the whole family. All ages. (December-April)
• Family Storytime. Fridays, 10:30-11 a.m. at Montesano Timberland Library. Music, movement, and books for the whole family. All ages. (January-February.)
• Storytime Anytime. Through April 2017 at Oakville Timberland Library. Stop by anytime during open hours for a story.
Saturday, March 11
• Ocosta Booster Club is having the annual all-you-can-eat crab feed fundraiser, noon – 6 p.m. at Ocosta Rec Hall. The cost is $25 for adults, $15 for children 6 to 12 years old, and children 5 and younger are free. Crab, spaghetti and more.
• The Washington Trappers Association’s Winter Rendezvous will be held 9 a.m.-6 p.m. at the Grays Harbor Fairgrounds. Trapping demonstrations and discussions by professional trappers.
• The Grays Harbor 4-H Horse Council Horse Show and Clinic begins at 9 a.m. at Grays Harbor County Fairgrounds. For more information call (360) 482-2651.
• The Montesano Class of 2017 Senior Parent Auction will be held at 6 p.m. at the Montesano Moose Lodge. Live auction, silent auction, drinks and appetizers. $20 per person (21 and older). Tickets sold at Valu Drug and Umpqua Bank and available at door.
• Grays Harbor/Pacific County Pomona Grange will meet at Humptulips Grange, 32 McAfee Road in Humptulips at 10 a.m. Baking and candy contests also will be held. Entries are due by 9 a.m. for judging. Contests are open to the public. A noon potluck will follow the meeting. For more information call (360) 249-5350.
• Clemons Road Community Meeting, Dump the Clemons Hill Stop Light, at 11 a.m. at the Country Estates Mobile Home Park Rec. Center, 57 Clemons Road, Montesano. Citizens can voice their opinion about the transfer station to be constructed.
• Alfred Hitchcock’s “Rear Window” will be shown at 7th Street Theatre in Hoquaim at 7:30 p.m. Also on Sunday at 2 p.m. Tickets are $6, available at Harbor Drug, Crown Drug, City Drug or at the door 30 minutes before the movie.
Sunday, March 12
• Jenny’s Joggers and Tom’s Trotters Relay for Life Cancer Team present Chili Feed and Potato Bar plus a silent auction and live dessert auction. The event will be held at the Montesano Moose Lodge from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets are $5 per person or $20 for a family.
Tuesday, March 14
At the libraries
•Hoquiam Timberland Library presents Pageturners Book Discussion, 7 p.m-8 p.m. for adults. Come discuss “The People of the Book” by Geraldine Brooks.
• An American Red Cross blood drive will be hosted by Calvary Chapel of Montesano (303 Pioneer Ave. West), 1:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
Wednesday, March 15
At the libraries
•Hoquiam Timberland Library presents Books on 8th, 8th St. Ale House, 6 p.m.-7 p.m. for adults age 21 and older. This month “Bone Gap” by Laura Ruby will be discussed.
•Montesano Timberland Library presents Lego Club, 4 p.m.-6 p.m. at the library for children grades 1-6.
Thursday, March 16
At the libraries
•Friends of the Elma Timberland Library will meet at 10 a.m. to discuss how to support the library in better delivering premier events and programs.
Saturday, March 18
At the libraries
•Hoquiam Timberland Library presents “Full Steam Ahead!” 2:30 p.m.-4 p.m. for children grades 1-6. Explore Science Technology Engineering Art and Math concepts in new and exciting ways.
• Elma Auto Racing Hall of Fame presents the 9th Annual Induction Ceremony and Silent Auction. The event will be held at the Stay Beyond Inn &Suites in Elma starting at 6 p.m. Admission is $5.
• Humptulips Grange #730 will hold a fundraising dinner and auction at the grange hall (32 McAfee Road in Humptulips). Tickets are $10 and available at the door. Auction will include silent and live events. Dinner and silent auction begin at 5:30 p.m.
• The Friends of Schafer &Lake Sylvia will host a work party to help prepare for the upcoming season from 9 a.m.-noon at Schafer State Park. There will be a pot luck lunch at noon with an annual meeting to follow. All are welcome. Those attending are encouraged to bring tools, rakes and gloves. Call (360) 789-9953 for more information.
Friday, March 24
• The Montesano Band Boosters present “A Night of Bluegrass” hosted by the Dills Family Bluegrass Band featuring the Pine Top Pickers. 6 p.m.-8 p.m. Montesano High School Commons.
Saturday, March 25
• Elma VFW Auxiliary presents Basket Bingo from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at Elma Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m. Everyone welcome, ages 5 and up. Proceeds to go to the Easter egg hunt. Bake sale and snack bar will be open.
Tuesday, March 28
• Friends of he W.H. Abel Memorial Library present A Trip to Morocco, by Mary Fran Lewis, world traveler. The event will be held in the downstairs meeting room at noon.
Sunday, April 23
• The Montesano High School Band will host Jazz-N-Desserts at the high school commons. An afternoon of jazz and a dessert auction to benefit band boosters. Hoquaim High School Jazz Band is the guest band. Tickets are $5 at the door.