• Stone Soup Artists open mic, every Tuesday, 6 p.m.-7:30 p.m., at Organics 101 Market in Montesano (316 S. Main St.). Unplugged acoustic originals.
• A featured artist, duo or small group will perform at 9 p.m. every Thursday at Charlie’s Sports Bar in Montesano. To sign up as an artist, contact Wil Russoul, (360) 500-5334.
• Open pool table every Tuesday at the Elma Senior Center, 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
• Elma Senior Center hosts pinochle every Friday at 10:30 a.m. and Saturday at 7 p.m.
• Al-Anon meets every Tuesday at 9:30 a.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Road, Elma). For more information, call (360) 482-8005.
• “The Most Excellent Way,” a faith-based recovery support meeting sponsored by Calvary Chapel of Montesano, meets every Monday, 6 p.m.-7 p.m., at The Center, (303 W. Pioneer Ave. in Montesano). For more information call (360) 249-2012 or email email@example.com.
• GriefShare Meeting, at 7 p.m. on Thursdays at Montesano Church of God, 317 E. Spruce St. in Montesano.
• Alzheimer’s Association caregiver support group meetings held every third Tuesday, 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. at First Presbyterian Church in Aberdeen (420 N. Broadway St.). For information call Helen Morning Star, (360) 533-2277.
• The Grays Harbor ACLU meets the third Wednesday of every month for a potluck at 6 p.m. at Events on Emerson (212 4th St. in Hoquiam).
•Olympic Area Agency on Aging presents every third Thursday of the month Family Caregivers Support Group. 1:30 p.m.-3 p.m. at Faith Lutheran Church (1296 Monte Elma Rd. in Elma). For more information call (360) 538-2458.
At the libraries
• Family Storytime. Wednesdays, 10:30-11 a.m. at Elma Timberland Library. Music, movement, and books for the whole family. All ages. (December-April)
• Family Storytime. Fridays, 10:30-11 a.m. at Montesano Timberland Library. Music, movement, and books for the whole family. All ages. (January-February.)
• Storytime Anytime. Through April 2017 at Oakville Timberland Library. Stop by anytime during open hours for a story.
Applications are now available for the Forest C. and Ruth V. Kelsey Foundation Graduating Seniors Scholarships. Open to graduating high school seniors from Grays Harbor high schools until April 14. Only the first 100 applications will be considered. Appications can be found at high school guidance councelor offices or at Price and Price Realty. Contact 360-249-5651 for more information.
Thursday, March 16
At the libraries
•Friends of the Elma Timberland Library will meet at 10 a.m. to discuss how to support the library in better delivering premier events and programs.
Saturday, March 18
At the libraries
•Hoquiam Timberland Library presents “Full Steam Ahead!” 2:30 p.m.-4 p.m. for children grades 1-6. Explore Science Technology Engineering Art and Math concepts in new and exciting ways.
• Elma Auto Racing Hall of Fame presents the 9th Annual Induction Ceremony and Silent Auction. The event will be held at the Stay Beyond Inn &Suites in Elma starting at 6 p.m. Admission is $5.
• Humptulips Grange #730 will hold a fundraising dinner and auction at the grange hall (32 McAfee Road in Humptulips). Tickets are $10 and available at the door. Auction will include silent and live events. Dinner and silent auction begin at 5:30 p.m.
• The Friends of Schafer &Lake Sylvia will host a work party to help prepare for the upcoming season from 9 a.m.-noon at Schafer State Park. There will be a pot luck lunch at noon with an annual meeting to follow. All are welcome. Those attending are encouraged to bring tools, rakes and gloves. Call (360) 789-9953 for more information.
Tuesday, March 21
• Grays Harbor Health and Human Services Advisory Board will meet at 9 a.m. at the Pearsall Building public meeting room, 2109 Sumner Ave. in Aberdeen.
Wednesday, March 22
•Grays Harbor Pacific School Retirees Association will hold a meeting at Channel Point, 907 “K” St., Hoquiam. Coketail begins at 11:30 a.m. and lunch at 12:30 p.m. Lunch cost is $10. Lighthouses, will be presented by Margie Philbrick at noon. Guests are welcome. If needing a ride, call 360-249-2008.
Friday, March 24
• The Montesano Band Boosters present “A Night of Bluegrass” hosted by the Dills Family Bluegrass Band featuring the Pine Top Pickers. 6 p.m.-8 p.m. Montesano High School Commons.
Saturday, March 25
• Elma VFW Auxiliary presents Basket Bingo from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. at Elma Grange. Doors open at 9 a.m. Everyone welcome, ages 5 and up. Proceeds to go to the Easter egg hunt. Bake sale and snack bar will be open.
Tuesday, March 28
• Friends of he W.H. Abel Memorial Library present A Trip to Morocco, by Mary Fran Lewis, world traveler. The event will be held in the downstairs meeting room at noon.
Sunday, April 23
• The Montesano High School Band will host Jazz-N-Desserts at the high school commons. An afternoon of jazz and a dessert auction to benefit band boosters. Hoquaim High School Jazz Band is the guest band. Tickets are $5 at the door.